Saturday, July 26, 2008

Blog/Best Friend Award



I want you all to know about the greatest person I know who inspires me on a daily basis and helps me with her regular doses of "vacation retreat refief" at her pool. She has allowed Joey and I to become a part of her "pack" and I couldnt be more greatful! She is so much fun and we giggle at the same things and have something that is genuine. We both enjoy photography and blogging and basically documenting the important moments in our lives that will stay with us forever. It is because of Sue that I award her with the Brillante weblog award along with the Best Friends Award. Please check out her blog daily for a peek into her world!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

This is, seriously, one of the nicest things anyone has ever said about me! You are such a kind, thoughtful person Val, and I am so thankful our boys have brought us together!

Luv ya Sista!

Valerie Cummings said...

Awe, right back atcha!