Thursday, July 24, 2008

Blog Award? Who Me?


Ok, I dont know what to say! A very very dear person sent me this award. This person makes me smile on a daily basis with his blog and I can almost feel like I am there with him and smell the Russian Olive branches when I read his blog. I keep up with the daily antics of Duncan and his rabbits. I am so touched and honored that he would consider giving this to me I am speechless. I want to thank you Curt, for being a part of my life. I am in love with your babe Duncan and your daily antics make life a pure joy. I count on your daily posts as a way of checking in and knowing everything is right with the world. If you are reading this post and have not yet checked out Curts blog please do. It is a guaranteed smile and you as well will know that everything will be ok!

3 comments:

Curt Rogers said...

Ah, what a nice thing to say! I'm touched! And I, too, have been touched by you, your support and your own blog, which is filled with such glee it makes my heart open up! Thank you!

Curt (and Duncan)

Valerie Cummings said...

Oh, you little sugar you

Unknown said...

I've left something for you on my blog. ; )