Friday, June 3, 2011

A Little Scary Excitement Yesterday!!!













WE were having fun in the backyard yesterday and I kept hearing sirens, and more sirens and more sirens THEN the helicopter showed up!!! There was a fire in the canyon 2 blocks from my house!!!! The helicopter was flying so low I ran to get the camera! The helicopter was doing water drops for about 20 mins and the smoke smell filled my house but I saw no flames thankfully they put out the fire!!! Whew! The last picture is the street lamp and you can see how low the helicopter was flying!!!! We are ok!!!







7 comments:

Anonymous said...

That stuff is scary for us doggies!!!! Glad everything is ok!

Simba

TimberLove said...

yikes! glad woo are OK mate!

RA

How Sam Sees It said...

Yikes! We are glad you are okay!

Sam

Curt Rogers said...

I am SOOOO glad you and the kids are safe!

~Kim at Golden Pines~ said...

That is scary and I hope everyone is okay!!!

Golden Samantha said...

Jeepers - that DOES look a little scary - we don't like to smell smoke no matter how far or near it is - gladgladglad to hear you are okay and hope others closer are alright too.
Hugs xoxoxo
Sammie and Avalon

NCmountainwoman said...

How frightening that must have been. I'm so happy all of you are well.