Sunday, June 14, 2015

Sadly Joey passed away on Feb 25 2015. Dr Bob came to my house after Joey not eating for 4 days and Joey went downhill. I havent been able to post due to my emotions. He was my everything. Its barely worth getting up in the mornings anymore. Joey had stopped eating for 4 days and I knew it was time. I couldnt let him suffer as I had made that promise to him. Joey made such a big difference in my life and I will never be the same. Im sitting here today thinking oh I better post the last post for this blog and for the followers to let them know. My heart is broken and I really dont think it will ever mend. He was my angel and I hope to see him in heaven when I go. Thank you for reading my blog. This will be the last post. God bless and please, hold your dogs and kiss them everyday. You just never know when the time will come.

No comments: