Friday, November 21, 2008

Support the Melons!



Well I loaded up the car with my pack to go out and support my friend Sue with the Breast Cancer 3 day walk. Here we are from the left, Shirley, Sue, me, and Sherri. I really admire them for walking for the cause. 20 miles a day for 3 days! Yikes! When I was there I actually got goosebumps! There are about 4000 people walking today all to hopefully find a cure for breast cancer.

I am so proud of you guys for doing this!

Go Girls!

Hugs from me Joey and Kealani

3 comments:

Thor and Jack said...

Hi! I am proud of you too. Good job!
Have a great weekend!

Love and licks
Thor

Coffee Talk with Shar said...

You Go, Girls!!!!! Great of you to support them so!!!!

The Musketeers said...

It sounds like fun if I can teach Joyce to do bye ! Happy teaching the two to do that :D